Applications for The London Teachers Innovation Fund have now closed.
However, we do have funding opportunities available through our annual Let Teachers SHINE competition. For more information, visit this page.
The London Teachers Innovation Fund ran in 2016 for London Teachers to apply for up to £10,000, to work with subject experts from universities, business and subject associations to create teaching strategies and resources to raise the attainment and accelerate the progress of their students. The aims of the fund were to:
- Improve the subject knowledge and pedagogy of Teachers
- Improve students attainment and progress
- Make available more resources and tools for Teachers to use in the classroom.
The London Teachers Innovation Fund was particularly interested in supporting Teachers in:
- English and literacy: To increase attainment from early years to Key Stage 5
- Maths and numeracy: To increase attainment from early years to Key Stage 5
- Science, technology, engineering and maths: To increase attainment from early years to Key Stage 5 and increase the number of students taking separate GCSE and A–Level sciences: biology, chemistry, physics plus other STEM subjects including computer science
- Modern foreign and ancient languages: To increase attainment from early years to Key Stage 5 and to improve results and numbers of students taking GCSE and A–Level modern foreign and ancient languages.
If you would like to be kept updated about future teacher-led innovation competitions and funds, please complete the form below.
By providing us with your details you are agreeing to SHINE contacting you with occasional updates about our funding opportunities. You can request to stop receiving these updates at any time. We will not pass your details on to any third parties.