There are lots of ways you can show your support. As well as supporting us financially, you can volunteer your time and effort to do amazing things for SHINE. If you’d like to support us, here’s a few ideas of how you can get involved in our work:
- You could recommend SHINE to be your company’s charity partner or nominate us as its charity of the year. We’re always looking new organisations to partner with – you can find out more about how to partner with SHINE here.
- Perhaps you know a Teacher who you think is really inspiring? If so, please spread the word about Let Teachers SHINE – our annual competition for innovative ideas to raise attainment among disadvantaged students. It’s free to enter and open to any Teacher working in England.
- You might interested in giving your time to volunteer for SHINE. Although we cannot place volunteers in schools directly, we can broker relationships with the programmes we fund to help identify projects that can make best use of the skills and interests of individual volunteers. There might also be opportunities for your to volunteer at SHINE head office or provide us with some support on a pro-bono basis. For more information contact the SHINE office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ve previously taken part in running events and are currently looking into options for next year’s event. If you’re interested, have a look at the Run For SHINE page, or get in touch with us at email@example.com, or call 0113 280 5872.
- You can also donate by booking a meal out through ChariTable, who will donate to SHINE with no cost to you if you book through them. ChariTable also have a recipe book, which they will donate £5 to your chosen charity (SHINE!) for every one bought.
Of course, if you want to run or set up your own fundraiser, we’d love to hear what you’re up to – so please do get in touch and if there’s any support or resources we can give you, let us know. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 280 5872.