Thank you for supporting SHINE.
Your gift will make a real difference to children in England, enabling them to access additional educational support which will help them to fulfil their true potential.
Our trustees cover all our operating costs, so if you choose to give to SHINE we promise that every penny we receive will reach the projects and children we support.
- By standing order: Please download our standing order form here. Once complete, send it to your bank and they will set up the payment.
- By cheque: Please make cheques payable to SHINE and sent to: SHINE, Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds,LS1 4HY
- Payroll giving: You can give directly through your salary, by making a request to your employer. Complete this form and give it to your Payroll Manager.
- Through self-assessment: Since April 2004, anyone completing a Self-Assessment Tax Return has been able to nominate a charity to receive all or part of any repayment due to them. This means that you can make a donation to SHINE as part of completing your tax return. You will need to use our full charity name: SHINE: Support and Help IN Education, and this unique reference number: DAL24MG.
You can also donate to SHINE through by CAF, with shares or by leaving a legacy. For more information and to discuss making a donation in this way, please contact the SHINE office on: 0113 280 5872.
If you are a UK tax payer, SHINE can reclaim the tax you’ve paid on your gift, increased the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. In order to be able to claim Gift Aid on your donation, please download and complete this Gift Aid Declaration, and return it to the SHINE office: Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds,LS1 4HY
If you have any questions or need any further information about how to donate to SHINE, please contact one of our team in the office by emailing email@example.com or call 0113 280 5872.
Thank you for making a difference.
- Download our Gift Aid FormDownloads
- I didn’t used to write that much and literacy used to be my most boring subject and now it’s one of my favourite subjects.
SHINE StudentOur children deserve the best. If we can give them another way to go on to bigger and better things then we should do everything to help them get there.
HeadteacherI just praise the amazing level of teaching. She now has a willingness to take risks in subjects and to try new things.
SHINE ParentI understand more about maths and literacy because of the games and quizzes. I am also much better at speaking out loud.
Serious Fun StudentEducation has become so complex but in fact it really should be quite straightforward and that’s good teaching, rigorous, challenging subjects and motivating pupils.
Project ManagerWhat people say
- Success At Richmond Running Festival