- Apply for Let Teachers SHINE 2017!
- Spelling Beats: Michelle's Musical Grammar Project
- SHINE Programmes Flourishing at Gladesmore
- Junior's Story
- Musical Maths Robots: Hannah's Fun Maths
- The 2016 Let Teachers SHINE Winners
- SHINE's Economic Impact
- 2016 Impact ReportMultimedia
- We have often witnessed ourselves how great teachers with new ideas can transform students and produce amazing results……Let Teachers SHINE exists to give truly innovative ideas the support they need to make a real difference to students’ attainment.
Paul Carbury, SHINE Chief ExecutiveTES is delighted to support SHINE in empowering teachers to develop and progress their craft……Every teacher has great ideas and this funding ensures those ideas can be shared to benefit all.
Jon Severs, Commissioning Editor, TESWe’re proud to be supporting SHINE in helping to improve outcomes for disadvantaged children, a goal which is very close to the heart of TES….… Let Teachers SHINE provides a real opportunity for inspiring teachers to improve the lives of young people.
Phil Neal, Managing Director, Capita SIMSWe’re excited to be sponsoring Let Teachers SHINE. Having worked with teachers for over 135 years we feel proud to be part of an initiative……which allows them to bring their ideas to life, and keeps the needs of disadvantaged pupils at the heart of its efforts.
Abby Bowman, Teachers AssuranceWhat people say
- Meet The ChildrenProject Spotlight
- Download our Funding FAQsDownloads