- Find out about SHINE's vision for education across the Northern Powerhouse
- A Year Of Extraordinary Impact
- The 2018 Let Teachers SHINE winners!
- Junior's Story
- Take a look at our funding opportunities Image
- SHINE partners with The Young Foundation
- 2018 Impact ReportMultimedia
- “Our children deserve the best. If we can give them another way to go on to bigger and better things then we should do everything to help them get there.”
Headteacher“SHINE made me more interested in different subjects that I didn’t really enjoy before. I didn’t really get the point of science before I went to SHINE, but now I really enjoy it.”
Student, Serious Fun on Saturday @ Bolton school“This has been a fabulous opportunity for my son. He has enjoyed learning for the first time.”
Parent, Serious Fun on Saturday @ Sheffield High school"[SHINE] makes learning fun. You don’t even realise that you are learning."
Student, SiS @ EMAC“Since he has been going to SHINE he is like another child. He really enjoys school now, and he's trying more with his work.”
Parent, SoS @ Bright Futures“Our children make excellent progress and develop good learning behaviours at SHINE."
Executive Head Teacher, SoS @ St. Mary’s"The SHINELab increased my interest in science because you learn a lot and it’s great fun!"
Student, SHINELabs“My daughter now prioritises her studies above everything… She also now has tremendous desire to study at university and be successful in her career.”
Parent, Serious Fun on Saturday“Fantastic scheme! My son’s been significantly more confident of achieving A*-C throughout his GCSEs this year… you really have made a difference.”
Parent“I’ve stopped receiving those difficult phone calls from school.”
- Meet The ChildrenProject Spotlight
- The Queen visits Mayflower Primary School
- A Shining Report for SHINE on Saturday!